Wednesday 13 August 2008

” Do You Make These 7 Big Mistakes In Business? "

Yes

THE SHOCKING REPORT reveals those 7 BIG Mistakes that were splashing profits and personal cash out of their bank accounts faster than a 40 foot whale landing in a 41 foot pool!

And here they are for you now: Avoiding these 7 big mistakes means the difference between you enjoying ever increasing profits and personal cash – or – struggling month to month with not enough to show for all your hard work!

Mistake #1

The 3 letter word that makes all the difference! And I’m pretty certain it’s not what you think it is. This is the easiest way to add profits to ANY business.

Mistake #2

Who has the power? You do know that every conversation you have in business is a negotiation, don’t you?

Mistake #3

The grubby salesman’s error When will people realise that there’s the right way to do it – and there’s the wrong way – and unsurprisingly the ‘right’ way works every time And there’s more:

Mistake #4

The ‘Rich List’ Mindset And I’ve only met 6 people in the last 12 months who REALLY understood this

Mistake #5

Bleeding when you don’t have to! Even huge companies make this mistake and it costs them millions every single year in lost profits!

Mistake #6

Price, price – it’s all about price – or is it?

Mistake #7

2 hidden benefits of the ‘system’ Is a 73% increase in sales really possible and at no cost? Yes!

Here’s the truth of it…

If a friend or business colleague of mine had sent me this – I’d be thinking: I need to know the full details of these mistakes so that I can avoid making them straightaway, I don’t want to miss out on this

where do I get that free report? If you’re like me then

Email me now on cvcandm07@btinternet.com

Put in the subject title ” I want my free report Now ” - That’s all you have to do !

Regards

Robert

Definitely Different Business Coaching

No comments:

Wendi Friesen

Learn Speed Trance and Street Trance with Subliminal Sciences.

The Ultimate Change Seminar by Jonathan Royle (21 DVD/CD Training Set)

The Ultimate Change Seminar by Jonathan Royle (21 DVD/CD Training Set)
Spring 2010 Special offer Only £217.00 (RRP £497.00)

Bob Proctor

Topher Morrison's Game of Life (Home Study Course)