Friday 11 July 2008

Welcome to the blog of The HypnoSmart Group and a Big Hello from ME - Robert Dodge

Hello Everyone

A little about me !

I live in a rural location in lovely English countryside with my wife Sarah and our lovely children - Matthew (11) Johanna (7) and Ebony (2).

We have a odd selection of pets - an Iguana, 3 Royal Pythons, 2 Ferrets and an albino rat.

I am a professional hypnotherapist, Personal / Business Coach and NLP Master Practitioner/Trainer.

I can offer hypnosis sessions globally via webcam - for further information regarding this amazing and life changing skill - please email me at robert@somersetanddorsethypnotherapy.co.uk or .com

My clients are really important to me as it is so humbling to see people who feel they cannot change become something and someone they never thought they could be - a true ” Podium Moment”

No comments:

Wendi Friesen

Learn Speed Trance and Street Trance with Subliminal Sciences.

The Ultimate Change Seminar by Jonathan Royle (21 DVD/CD Training Set)

The Ultimate Change Seminar by Jonathan Royle (21 DVD/CD Training Set)
Spring 2010 Special offer Only £217.00 (RRP £497.00)

Bob Proctor

Topher Morrison's Game of Life (Home Study Course)